Download the Notes upto 20 times. Learn & Revise
Supports all Mobile Devices.
Multiple Channels of Communication
Access the best content Anytime. Anywhere.
PDF Downloadable and Printable
Effective time management. Study whenever you wish.
STATIC CRUX NOTES PRINTED HARD COPY Only. Under this Course Static CRUX notes of various Standard Books and NCERTs will be provided as per pre definded list(In curriculam). These shall be in printed Hard Copy as well as in soft copy in persoal dashboard. Inside dashboard only selected complementary notes like current affairs, Economic Survey & Union Budget will be provided in pdf format only and for these hard copy shall not be provided. Only Main books and NCERTs Static notes shall be in hard copy format.
Complementary Features(In PDF format Only)
1. One year Current Affairs Subject wise compiled (Jun 2019 to May 2020) Crux Notes from The Hindu PIB, Yojana
2. One month (June 2020) Pictorial TitBits Current affairs Notes
3. High Quality most probable 2500 Current Affairs MCQs covering last 25 months Sep 2018 till Sep 2020 from The Hindu, PIB, YOJANA, Kurkukshetra, Science Reporter, Economic Survey ( Last year 35 Questions came in prelims) (PDF fromat)(Price Rs. 699)
How to Access CRUX NOTES
After purchasing, please login to your dashboard and click on ONLINE NOTES
The above complementary CRUX Notes in PDF downloadable and printable will be provided.
HARD COPY PRINTED NOTES
The below STATIC CRUX Notes shall be provided in Printed Format(Hard Copy) as wellas Soft Copies in PDf format in personal Dashboard.
Immediately After Purchase Students are advised to mail their payment details and their full postal address on email@example.com Within 10 days notes shall be delivered at their address. However Soft copies PDFs shall be available instantly.
1) Polity - Laxmikant
2) Modern History - Spectrum
3) Shankar IAS - Environment
4) Nitin Singhania - Art & Culture
5) Art & Culture Class11 NCERT
6) G C Leong - Geograophy
7) Geography - 6th to 12th old NCERTs
8) Economy- 11th NCERTs
8) Economy- 12th NCERTs
9) S &T - Static Portion
10) Ancient History - Old - NCERT
11) Mediaval History - Old - NCERT
12) General Science- 6th to 10th old NCERTS
13) Environment - 6th to 10th old NCERTS - relevant portions
14) Economic Survey 2019-20 Summary Vol 1(Soft Copy Only)
15) Economic Survey 2019-20 Summary Vol 2 (Soft Copy Only)
16) Budget Highlights(Soft Copy Only)
End date indicates the date till when you will be able to access the Notes. Noteswill be uploaded well in advance so that you get more then enough time to view, downlaod the Notes multiple times.However once the course expires nothing can be done after last date.
The form of notes depends upon the type of course purchsed( Hard Copy Purchasd or Soft Copy purchased both are separate and have different prices). We will provide study material in downloadable PDF format which you can read in soft copy or get it printed by yourself. Hardcopy will be provided for STATIC section and Non Complementary Notes Only. Hardcopy shall be delivered through Courier.
You have multiple options to ask your queries 1)Email 2) ASK QUERY option in your personal dashboard 3) Direct whatsapp /Telegram, Phone channels are available.
You can download each Note upto 20 times. After that account will be permanently locked.
Yes you can download as well as can take printout.To facilitate student we have allowed that.
You can access in multiple devices. However if we found that you are accessing in more than two devices in parallel, then your account me be permanently locked by system. Which will be a irreversible process.
Yea, You can download all notes in pdf format. However Maximum number of time you can download a file is 20. After that your account will be locked.
This facility is available only with selectd course only. Immediately after purchase of Hard Copy Notes, Student should drop and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning their payment details and detailed Correspondence address. Ordinarily within 10 days course material is delivered at the correspondence address. (Subject to Courier Service availability in that area). However current affairs Notes if provided under any course shall be delivered in PDF format soft copy only, inside student dashboard.