Download Notes 5 times. Learn & Revise
Clear all your doubts through email, whatsapp or over a call.
Access the best content Anytime. Anywhere.
Revise the Notes in Mobile/laptop or printable format.
Be the master of your time and study whenever you please.
This is a comprehensive Course covering UPSC Civil Services Examination Prelims as well as Mains Syallabus of Polity, Governance and International Relations. It includes video classes and answer writing.
This course will cover entire syallabus of Prelims(Polity & IR) as well as Mains Syllabus of GS(II). This will include static aspects as well as last two years current affairs coverage embedded into syllabus topics from various manjor national daily newspapers, RSTV debates, yojana magazines and other sources.
This will also incorporate recommendations of various commissions, committes, Supreme Court judgement, various national and international issues.
This course will cover the entire syllabus of Prelims(Polity 7 IR) as well as the Mains Syllabus of GS(II). This will include static aspects as well as the last two years' current affairs coverage updated from various major national daily newspapers, RSTV debates, yojana magazines.
This will also incorporate recommendations of various commissions, committees, Supreme Court judgment, various national and international issues.
General Studies- II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice, and International relations.
Constitution & Polity
• Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions, and basic structure.
• Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues, and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
• Separation of powers between various organs dispute redressal mechanisms and institutions.
• Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries
• Parliament and State Legislatures - structure, functioning, the conduct of business, powers & privileges, and issues arising out of these.
• Structure, organization, and functioning of the Executive and the Judiciary, Ministries, and Departments of the Government; pressure groups and formal/informal associations and their role in the Polity.
• Salient features of the Representation of People’s Act.
• Appointment to various Constitutional posts, powers, functions, and responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies.
• Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies
• Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
• Development processes and the development industry- the role of NGOs, SHGs, various groups and associations, donors, charities, institutional and other stakeholders
• Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions, and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
• Issues relating to the development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
• Issues relating to poverty and hunger.
Governance/Pub Admin Related Topics
• Important aspects of governance, transparency, and accountability, e-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential; citizens charters, transparency & accountability and institutional and other measures.
• Role of civil services in a democracy.
• India and its neighborhood- relations.
• Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
• Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
• Important International institutions, agencies and fora- their structure, mandate.
Yes, you can watch on any device. In case of Android and ios mobile devices use Google Chrome web browser.
End date indicates the date till when you will be able to access the lectures. Lectures will be uploaded well in advance so that you get more then enough time to watch the lectrures multiple times.
We will provide study material in downloadable PDF format which you can read in soft copy or get it printed.
You have multiple options to ask your queries 1) During the live sessions with faculty 2) ASK QUERY option in your personal dashboard 3) Direct whatsapp to the faculty for any type of query any time.
You can watch every video 5 times.
Yes, if you join the lectures late then you will get all previously covered lectures in your dashboard.
Yes, you can increase the speed to 1.5 times or 2 times for quick revision.
Yes, previous year questions will be covered
Yes, mock tests (MCQ Based/Answer writing) will be suitably covered.
Yes, Live classes are conducted with backup facility in the form of video recordings
Yes some courses contains classroom tests also. But that varies from course to course. Please refer above given Curriculam of the course to ascertain this.